Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome to The Glam WAHM's Page!

Thank you so much for visiting my site!

This is where you'll see the crafty side of Mommy Fritzie!

Oh, I love working with my hands!  And I do love it most when my daughters join me in my projects as I let them work on their own sets of tools.

I love to do bead accessories!


I also recycle / upcycle / repurpose "trash" (explaining why I just can't throw those empty milk boxes...)


And now, I'm learning how to work with polymer clay. Well, I burnt my first project, but I'm not giving up! I'll save that for another post. :)


I truly hope you enjoy browsing through each page and I'm also hoping you get some inspiration as I have been by following a lot of other gifted crafters both off- and on-line.


God is really awesome!  I'm not a gifted singer (though I reaaally love to sing), but I sure acknowledge the fact that He has given me wonderfully creative hands to bring out the beauty in the simplest of things and send some sunshine to those who will receive them.

Please take time to visit my page on facebook and say hi!

Mommy Fritzie

No comments:

Post a Comment